Saturday, March 19, 2016

Anonymous statements of support for the Trump campaign


By "FlashBuzzkill"
source: godlikeproductions forum

I never jump on the bandwagon myself. I'm too old and seen too many dirty tricks, switcheroos and inside jobs so I wait and see what develops before making my choice. I NEVER, repeat NEVER liked Donald Trump before. Never watched his show and though it was stupid. I assumed he was just another big businessman like all the rest who put money ahead of the American people and principles. I am now willing to admit I WAS WRONG. Trump is one of us! He is ready, willing and able to take on the corrupt DC establishment and the NWO but he cannot do it without massive and I do mean massive support from us.

I feared Ron Paul was America's last great chance. God won't see Liberty die so quickly and has offered up a new champion. I will work relentlessly and give anything I have to see Donald Trump elected and begin rebuilding this country. I have 6 grandkids who deserve a country where freedom is more than a buzzword, where Liberty means the government will not interfere needlessly in the lives of the people. 

It is time for the long-suffering majority of hard-working Americans to rise and reclaim the future their forefathers sacrificed so much to give us. Think back on the countless wars, the workers strikes, the day after day after day of backbreaking labor they endured; all that it took to make America what it is today. Let us not allow their blood and sweat be for nothing. It is time to stand united once again and proclaim THIS IS OUR COUNTRY....now that we have a real leader to follow it is time to rise. This is the fight for the very soul of our Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment